HellyBelly...

HellyBelly is the blog belonging
to travel, food and portrait
photographer Helen Cathcart
www.helencathcart.com

Monday 21 April 2014

Test Kitchen - Cape Town

When I was in Cape Town at the start of the year I was commissioned to photograph the famous Test Kitchen. Now if you are looking to get a table here you need to be organised, I think there is about a three month waiting list having been voted the restaurant of the year and Chef Luke Dale Robert's being one of the best in the country. And I must mention that Luke is one of the nicest chefs I have ever photographed! 
Test Kitchen is located in the Biscuit Mill in arty Woodstock, and every dish is a work of art. Luke has also opened another restaurant called Pot Luck Club at the top of the Biscuit Mill. A more relaxed, very cool little sister to Test Kitchen, just as difficult to get a reservation but the cocktails and view are worth it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment